Battlefield 4

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Tis true that I once nurtured an intense dislike of Origin or more specifically - EA for they were true scumbags and purveyors of many sleazy practices.

However, somebody on their board of chairmen finally sussed they were not excelling in the PR dept and changed tactics.

So now, they're bearable. And even come up with the odd bargain. Also, right now, they're giving away one of the Medal Of Honor games, the Pearl Harbour one. I think it's a bit crap meself but it is free and it plays ok in Win 10.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Get All Battlefield 4 Expansion Packs for Free Until September 19

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/road-to-battlefield-1-bf4-expansions/

"Battlefield™ 1 is coming next month, and we’re celebrating by keeping the action going inBattlefield 4Battlefield™ Hardline. For the past few months we’ve been giving away previously released expansion packs for both games to anyone playing on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Origin for PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3. But the Road to Battlefield 1 isn’t over yet.

As we approach the end of the road, we’ve got something really special for anyone looking to get some Battlefield 4 action in before Battlefield 1 ships on October 21. From September 14 until September 19, every expansion pack for Battlefield 4 is now available for free. That’s right, all of ‘em. And we’ve even got themed Community Missions to go along with them. You can learn more (and find links to download the expansion packs) on the Road to Battlefield 1 page.

*REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD 4 FOR APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY), INTERNET CONNECTION AND XBOX LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT (FOR XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360)."

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hmm, I clicked on my email and the link didn't work but I saw this thread had been revived so here we are. I think the post was originally in my 'Battlefield 4 for free' thread.

I shall have me some of this, thanks for letting us know.

I'm actually stuck on Battlefield 4 and not that far into the game. I'm in a car being chased by a helicopter and I'm supposed to lean out the car window and fire a rpg at the helicopter. You only get one go and so far - after at least 20 tries - I haven't been able to hit the damn thing. This annoyed me greatly so I abandoned the game.

But free is free, might as well grab the complete package.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I now got 'em all, there are 8 altogether, I already had 2 of them so I grabbed 6.

I noticed I'd played 2 hours of Battlefield 4, maybe with all these extra goodies I should try playing the game again and see if I can shoot that damned helicopter.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Play the BF4 multiplayer Flops. :)

Community Ops is a good map. (the jungle one)

Ask a Question