Backup Web Server

Jose

I have a Web server box, in case its internet
connectivity goes goes down I will like to hook my Backup
Internet connectivity to it.
Is there a way I have my these two IP addresses already
posted in the Internet, so whenever these happen will
switch from to other no problem.
Thanks

Joe Wu [MSFT]

Hello Jose,

Thank you for your post.

I notice that this is a issue related to backup on web server. Is it an IIS
web server? To ensure that you are better served, I would like to suggest
that submit this issue in our IIS newsgroup:

microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

This newsgroup is primarily for issues involving IIS. The reason why we
recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of
respondents, and other partners who read the newsgroups regularly can
either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Regards,
Joe Wu
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation