AVG installed an empty folder?

louise

I recently installed the free version of AVG which I am
using as a "second" AV for on demand scanning only. My
primary, and always active, is NOD32.

I now see an empty folder on my hard drive named $VAULT$.AVG
- what is it's purpose and do I need it?

Thanks.

Louise

Ayatollah Yootwiessalreddi

I recently installed the free version of AVG which I am
using as a "second" AV for on demand scanning only. My
primary, and always active, is NOD32.

I now see an empty folder on my hard drive named $VAULT$.AVG
- what is it's purpose and do I need it?

Thanks.

Louise
That's where AVG moves any infected files it wants to
quarantine. It'll likely get re-created anyway if you delete
it.

Also...
is over there --->

louise

Ayatollah said:
That's where AVG moves any infected files it wants to
quarantine. It'll likely get re-created anyway if you delete
it.

Also...
news:alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe is over there --->
thanks.

Louise

Ayatollah Yootwiessalreddi

(e-mail address removed) says... [SNIP]
- what is it's purpose and do I need it?
[SNIP]
Also...
news:alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe is over there --->

LMAO
I'd just got back from a trip to town during which I'd seen the
following signs:

Fools Gold

Ladies Hairdresser

Do they? What does "to gold" mean? Etc. Drives me nuts.
I was in a cemetery recently and even some of the gravestones
exhibited apostrophe abuse. Wouldn't you think monumental
masons, above all others, would be trained to get this stuff
right? It's not exactly rocket science. Ordinary people, fine,
maybe they were off sick from school and missed that lesson,
but professional signwriters? Furffu!

Luke

(e-mail address removed) says... [SNIP]
- what is it's purpose and do I need it? [SNIP]
Also...
news:alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe is over there --->

LMAO
I'd just got back from a trip to town during which I'd seen the
following signs:

Fools Gold

Ladies Hairdresser

Do they? What does "to gold" mean? Etc. Drives me nuts.
I was in a cemetery recently and even some of the gravestones
exhibited apostrophe abuse. Wouldn't you think monumental
masons, above all others, would be trained to get this stuff
right? It's not exactly rocket science. Ordinary people, fine,
maybe they were off sick from school and missed that lesson,
but professional signwriters? Furffu!

That's why I only use tiny masons.