Automatically forward or copy the message sent to another e-mail.

I'm on Outlook Express 6. - Wins XP
My boss prefer to see every mails we sent to the client, therefore we must
type his e-mail address on our Bcc: block.

He knew that it might waste our time to typing his e-mail address, though
his address will be auto completed when we just type the first letter.

To protect us or one of us who may not type his e-mail address on Bcc:
block. He would like to know how the Outlook may help him rule such a
condition?

Alceryes

Only way I know would be to create a separate 'group' list from each of your
clients emails and add him in the Bcc field.
--

"I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!"
- Alceryes

"Automatically forward or copy" <Automatically forward or
news:[email protected]...

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information here:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, Automatically forward or copy asked: