Automatically Deleting Emails

Meeshell

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me?
Ever since clicking 'Yes' on a pop up from windows mail, it gets rid of all
of my open emails, which is very inconvienient, and i have no idea where the
emails go!
Although they show in my webmail account online, they arent anywhere in
Windows Mail.
Any help to rectify this would be much apperciated.

Michelle

mac

Meeshell said:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me?
Ever since clicking 'Yes' on a pop up from windows mail, it gets rid of
all
of my open emails, which is very inconvienient, and i have no idea where
the
emails go!
Although they show in my webmail account online, they arent anywhere in
Windows Mail.
Any help to rectify this would be much apperciated.

Michelle

Ensure that 'hide read messages' is not selected at view>current view.
Left Alt v v g.

mac

"leat" wrote in message
I DON,T NO HOW TO SET UP EMAIL...PLEASE HELP

Please give more information regarding the problem that you have.

Start by telling us the part of your email address beyond the @ in the email
address that you want to set up.