Automatic Title on each page

I have a worksheet that has 45 pages. I inherited the worksheet from a
coworker. The worksheet has six columns that contain data. The column
headers used to appear at the top of each printed page. The worksheet
recently became corrupted and now I am unable to figure out how to put the
column headers back at the top of each page. Help!

Peo Sjoblom

File>page setup>sheet and rows to repeat at top, if it is the first row put
$1:$1

Peo Sjoblom

"Don Murphy, Brev. County Elections" <Don Murphy, Brev. County
news:[email protected]...