autocomplete messses up after adding new user accounts

G

I fixed this problem before by deleting some registry file thats damage in the protected storage file. Anyone know how to do this
Everytime I add a new user account the the thing messes up all over again. Autocomplete and spell checker stops working for all users, and the new accounts are started up in Spanish and have to be reset to proper settings or fixed by deleting the corrupted files in the protective storage
I think i'm gonna trash all the user accounts once and for all and make my life so much simpler. If someone wants their own screen saver and files they can buy their own computer. The new users always have so many problems when there setup that its just not a function worth keeping, besides why do I need them now that so many internet providers have their own user accounts built inside them. It's doubling up the same thing and more work just turning on the computer and getting online.
The only reason you should have a second user account is to empty your cache. because thats another system flaw. You can't delete cookies and the history completely in any user account, because, it cant close an active running system program to clear out the files, till you switch users. Once you switch your account to another user account, you can then emptied the temp. files and history for your account . This closes the open folder your account had opened and opens the other users folder. This is the key; you can't use that account for anything except for cleaning out history and temp.files... or you have to then go to another account to do the same thing for every user. Because every user will have an open file that doesn't close so info can't be deleted even if you clean history and temp. files
Example: say you have 2 user accounts named A and
you have to switch from A to B to empty A's completely
you have to switch from B to A to empty B's completel
this will clear out passwords and screennames so write them down... thats why you should have a dummy user account thats never used and not have multi-accounts.

Ask a Question