Audio Out From Presenations

G

I have recently had xp installed and then I added pp 2003. I lost audio from previous recorded programs. I have just attempted to play a show after I recorded narration for each slide. The narration will not play on the play show but, the individual narration will play for each slide after going to each slide icon, going to play. Question if the individual slides will play why can't I get the audio to play for the complete show?

E

Echo S

Shep said:
I have recently had xp installed and then I added pp 2003. I lost audio from previous recorded programs. I have just attempted to play a show after I recorded narration for each slide. The narration will not play on the play show but, the individual narration will play for each slide after going to each slide icon, going to play. Question if the individual slides will play why can't I get the audio to play for the complete show?

This is indeed odd, Shep. You might first make sure your MCI settings
match those listed in
http://www.soniacoleman.com/Tutorials/PowerPoint/multimedia.htm Pay
special attention to section 3, where those are listed, and make sure
you get the right set for your version of Windows.

J

Jason B. Jones

I am having this same problem at work. I have presentations that were
created using pp 2002 and they work fine if viewed with pp 2002. However
when I view them with pp 2003, the audio will play in edit mode, but not in
slide show mode.

Ask a Question