Audio Amplifier

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am a begginer with electronics, but have built a few projects. I am looking for a good but simple HI-FI audio amplifier project that I can build. I am looking for somthing that is about 100W RMS rated.

Does anyone have something with a PCB design so I can just copy it.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers
Brian aka Giant

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Man you want to speak to is Quadophile, he'll point you in the right direction....

Reaction score
Hi there,

Actually I am looking for a stero amp, but a mono amp would be fine as well. I guess a pre-amp/slave would be better.

Thanks
Brian

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Flops also knows his stuff, you are in good hands :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
watch this space ...

FloppyBS is the Builder, Quad certanly knows what to buy 'shop built' ... now what I would find interesting is ... Would Quad buy a system off Floppy. :D

Just kidding folks. :p

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
FloppyBS is the Builder, Quad certanly knows what to buy 'shop built' ... now what I would find interesting is ... Would Quad buy a system off Floppy. :D

Just kidding folks. :p

It depends on the specs, looks and performance, if all seem OK yes I would.

Reaction score
Well that sounds like a done deal... :)

But seriously, do any of you know of any sites where I could get details for a project like the one I am after?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Yes now you have for the first time asked the right question, go to www.diyaudio.com

The best there is on the net and probably you will get all your answers, even without asking for it because on the site you will find 32553 members, 52991 threads, 624164 posts :eek:

I hope this helps. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Giant,

When you work on the project you may go to the site I gave you the link to, but when you are not working on your project you can always come back here and join the fun :)

Reaction score
Thanks I will do that!!! How could I resist one of my favorite cartoon characters!! LOL!!

Ask a Question