Atari Battlezone/MS Sidewinder/XP

Leanin' Cedar

I have the sidewinder forcefeedback pro 2.0 working in XP home, however it
no
longer works with Atari Battlezone (the old arcade tank version). It will
work with the games that came with the hardware. It did work with XP when I
first got the PC, but after many updates and SP1, and not having tried the
game in a long time, it appears I may be out of luck.

The Atari Anniversary Edition CD came with my Dell WinXP PC.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Bob

Jimmy S.

Hi Ceder,

Try reinstalling the game after using add-remove programs to
uninstall it. Some configuration files may have become corrupt.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

|I have the sidewinder forcefeedback pro 2.0 working in XP home, however it
| no
| longer works with Atari Battlezone (the old arcade tank version). It will
| work with the games that came with the hardware. It did work with XP when I
| first got the PC, but after many updates and SP1, and not having tried the
| game in a long time, it appears I may be out of luck.
|
| The Atari Anniversary Edition CD came with my Dell WinXP PC.
|
| Any ideas?
|
| Thanks
| Bob

Jimmy S.