ASUS GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB Graphics Card

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
eTeknix have had the ASUS GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB Graphics Card on their test bench - here's a snippet from their review:

"The Nvidia GTX 750 Ti is a great graphics card but the reference design that we reviewed was lacking a little something. I am hoping that today ASUS can bring some improvements to the table with the ASUS GTX 750 Ti OC graphics card we are looking at. With this graphics card ASUS are using their “Direct CU II style design”, however, this is not actually a Direct CU II product. This is because ASUS have not chosen to use any heat pipes at all – that’s right, not heat pipes. We’re hoping that this won’t affect cooling performance too much but we’ll have to wait until the test results before that can be determined. ASUS have added a pair of their fans which they claim provide twice the airflow and a three times reduction in noise over the reference design.

ASUS have also equipped better than reference power components which they claim offer 2.5X longer lifespan and also operate at lower temperatures which should improve the efficiency of the graphics card."

attachment.php

Read more here.

Attachments

• asus-gtx-750-Ti-OC-lead.jpg
    asus-gtx-750-Ti-OC-lead.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 19,214

CSB

Reaction score
For that money it's a bargain. I realise it's not a 780 but should still beat the pants of my 580?

Might get one if the Mrs allows it haha

Thanks for this post Bex

Ask a Question