Giveaway Assasins Creed 3 --- for free

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
(Re)discover legendary Ubisoft games on PC for free

To celebrate Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, The Ubisoft Club is offering you seven digital PC games. Every month a new game will be revealed and free to download. Then it is yours to keep!
Hurry up, the game is available for a limited time. Just register here with your Ubisoft account.

http://assassinscree...ns-creed-3.aspx

There’s the American Revolution you know from history books. And then there’s the revolution you’ll be fighting, set in a world that’s far more realistic, gritty, and alive than any history book ever could be.
Pursue your enemies through a massive, dynamic world whose only constant is that it’s always changing. From the legendary battlefields of Lexington and Concord and the crowded streets of Boston and New York, to the snow-covered Appalachian wilderness, you’ll wage war in a stunningly alive and open environment. Whether you’re tracking your quarry’s blood trail through freshly-fallen snow, or taking advantage of howling winds and dense fog to conceal your attack, one thing is certain: you’ve never fought this way before.

You can whistle for a horse and one will appear. Cool
happy65.gif

The game is £15 on Steam so this is no cheap give away.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I enjoyed AC3, it's definitely worth a try if you've not played any of the other AC games. Other ones in the series are better though - Black Flag was my favourite, it's an excellent game :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Looks pretty neat and I'll download it after I move. :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Got it coupla days ago.

I've never been mad keen on Assassins Creed games tbh, I already had 1, 2 and Black Flag (Free with a vid card) and none of those really appealed.

Still, can't complain for gratis, I shall give it a go.

Ask a Question