• No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I voted yes :)

I don't play them too often anymore, its mostly for work... but I do like the occasional game :D Got AOE III now, just need to sort COD2 (still!!!).

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I voted yes :)

I don't play them too often anymore, its mostly for work... but I do like the occasional game :D Got AOE III now, just need to sort COD2 (still!!!).

The reason I ask is that I see a lot of requests/questions RE: games? As I don’t play any:eek: I don’t know much about gaming, my eyes/mind boggle at some of the photos of the games?:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep, PC, Xbox and PS2. Fav title on the pc atm is CoD2 and I just finished Conflict Global Storm. :)

Reaction score
I think anybody who is a PC enthusiast enough to enter into forums will probably play games. There are other professional reasons, but for the vast majority of people a budget desktop from PC world will do what they need to do.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Gaming is the main reason I got into PC's in the first place.

My main machine, although used for work, is built and geared with gaming in mind.

I'm still not tired of CoD 1 online, I love that thing :)

Recently picked up B & W 2 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 'Wild' add-on for a good price. Have installed them but as yet haven't played them, I been a bit busy lately.

Reaction score
Oh yes!!!

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG, FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG, DIIIE

Ahem, sorry ;)

You dont spend over £600 just on a upgrade to use a word processor do you. LOL

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Yup.
About 40% on games
About 40% running website, and 'tinternet
About 20% work, I guess!

Oh, and 100% Crunching!

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Gaming is the main reason I got into PC's in the first place.

My main machine, although used for work, is built and geared with gaming in mind.

I'm still not tired of CoD 1 online, I love that thing :)

Recently picked up B & W 2 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 'Wild' add-on for a good price. Have installed them but as yet haven't played them, I been a bit busy lately.

How much did you get black and white 2 for and where?

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Never really played much in the way of computer games really. Mostly they absorb me totally for a few weeks, then I'm bored with them. No point shelling out that sort of money for something that only lasts a month or two.
Mind you, I've never done online gaming, & there are a lot of new games out that look interesting & challenging enough to have caught my interest. Hard to find anything for a mac though. Still, my Mum gave us an xbox for xmas she's tested it thoughroughly... for quality control of course... over the last few months & once John goes back to work I'll open it up & have a nosey (you might not see much of me for a few weeks then) Thought I'd like to try out "The chronicles of Riddick: Escape from butchers bay" for a bit as that looks interesting, but as a novice in current xbox games would love a shove in the direction of some good ones. Really don't want to blow my money on cr*p (xbox games cost aprox $89 - $99 over here). I don't speak all the abbreviation code for the names though sorry. But any personal recomendations would be appreciated.
I'm mostly interested in first person fighters & role playing games. Prefer sci-fi, assasin, or 'horror' themes to fantasy. Would also be interested in a good flight simulator game. There might be other 'related' fields I'd be interested in but haven't found yet (I'm just starting to explor) so any suggestion is welcome. I know there are heaps of reviews out there & I've read quite a few on this site & others but with the plethora of choices out there it is hard to know where to begin. Personal opinions & suggestions would be really great.

know I'm off topic a bit. Sorry :blush:

Reaction score
Well now yo have opened a whole new subject, however heres just a few

Farcry, Farcry instincts, King Kong, JB: From Russia with Love, Band of Brothers, Van Helsing.

Really the list goes on. They are just a few of what I have, old and new that I enjoy playing now and then.

GL

Reaction score
Yes, I do. But not for long I think. I have an AGP slot on my motherboard and I have no intention of getting another one to keep up with pci+e. When I can no longer get a decent graphics card, I'll move on to xbox, playstation, etc.....

Ask a Question