Apologies

Reaction score
Hey guys
I just thought id share this with you, as you have all been pretty decent folk to me of late..Some of you might have been the brunt of my outburst the other night..I am sorry for any comments that I may have left..I think I may have managed to delete them before anybody could read them..
As you know me and my missus were expecting..Well unfortunately the other night I got a call while I was at work to say Laura had lost our unborn babies...I reacted to threads on here in a bad way, and not the way I normally would..For that I am sorry if I offeneded anybody, I hope you can appreciate why I was erm a bit moody...Anyway thanks for listening, you are all a great bunch of guys and gals, and more than often a god source of eduaction aswel as humour...

Mike...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No worries mate...

It can all get on top of us from time to time..

And I am sorry for your bad news Mike..:(

We'll always be here as a buffer! I think all of us at some point has let off steam in here, and even though we don't know each other face to face, it seems like that most of the time with the rapport that this forum has amongst its members..

You take care now..:nod:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear the sad news of your loss Madx, what an awful shock it must have been. I know that words will not help very much, but my thoughts and sympathy are with you both. :nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Madxgraphics :( Best wishes to you both, that's a very upsetting thing to happen.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mxg. That is really awful news.:(

Hope your good lady and yourself pull through OK.

All the best for the future.

Reaction score
MADXG!

Such sad news I know exactly how you and your loving wife are feeling right now!

You just stay here and chat, trust me it will help.

My sincere sympathy to you and yours on your sad loss.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I said everything in my PM.

Such sad news, I hope the hurt recedes in time, thinking of you both.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss. Life does go on and you will carry on with your lives.

Reaction score
Hello Madxgraphis.
So sorry to read of your loss,what a sad,sad thing to happen.Trust you and your good lady are bearing up.
I to have had a loss, that of my twin brother earlier in the year. So I`ve got tears in my eyes as I write this missive to you.
historian

Reaction score
Hi mate sorry to hear about your loss.

I wish you and your Mrs all the best.

Reaction score
I am upset for you and your wife, I understand how you are both feeling.

We lost twins, it is over two years ago, what was even worse, the Hospital told us that we could not have anymore children.

This episode in our lives brought us closer together, and time is a great healer.

I wish you both all the very best in the world, and enjoy one anothers company over this christmas period.

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Madx.
My thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Reaction score
Gys again, thanks a million, you have all been a great deal of support, you have taken mine and Laura-Michelle's minds away from what hads been going on and we really appreciate it..You guys are the best..Thanks for been such good friends....Mike

Reaction score
Your very welcome Mike:thumb: Now you two have as nice a christmas as possible:)

Ask a Question