Anyone know how I can get TV on my laptop?

Reaction score
I have access to a TV aerial in one of the rooms in my house. Is there anyway I can get regular TV on my laptop??

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I bought one of these and installed it on my sisters pc in York .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-DVB-DIGIT...536187QQcategoryZ3761QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Delivery was good and came well packed . It came with a mini CD and I could not get it to work on the DVD drive for some reason , think its cos the drive is not quite upto date . Anyways e-mailed the supplier and they quickly sent me a link for a download . Downloaded ok and installed the software . The Blaze software had a hitch but I found a easy work around in a forum . Comes with a slim remote and ariel and it can be connected to a standard ariel connection . Its now up and running with no problems .

:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only just found out about this device. It's amazing that you can get free TV on 66 channels on your laptop for the price of about 15-20 pounds.

None of the one's I have seen seem to be branded, except freecom so I assume they are all the same quality?

If anyone has a personal recommendation for about 20 pounds I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Cheers!!

Reaction score
You will not get normal channels like 1-2-3-4&5 I tried one of these and found it was useless for me.

Reaction score
Oh no! I was sure that there was one with terrestrial channels as well. I would prefer channels 1-5 rather than the freeview channels.

Is there one that does all of them?

Ask a Question