Anyone know filename the program in Norton Systemworks that optimizes registry?

Joe Donaldson

I do not have the option to optimize/compact registry on my Win2k
machine (running Norton 2003. HD is formatted as Fat-32). However my
neighbors who run Windows 98SE and Win ME repsectfully have such a
selection with Norton 2003. I do Speed Disk and Windoctor and the
other goodies. Perhaps I need to uninstall and reinstall.

Tried a reinstall but it added nothing.

Thanks for any advice in advance.
Joe

Joe Donaldson

Actually I may have answered my own question in that this utility is
not installed on Win NT/2000 type OS's. You would need another program
to do that which is freely available or superwin.com which also
performs reg backups.

Joe

DL

Probably because it caused so much trouble