Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

Reaction score
Not sure what to do, seems the South East will have rain:( So may have to stay in and Crunch:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm back in Newcastle for the weekend to go to my little sisters 21st birthday :D Should be good fun, although the drive up there will no doubt be rainy!

Reaction score
Backing winners on the gee gees [ I hope]:) , crunching:user: watching the rain come down:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I will accept 1 winner from you m8....i have been setting up my garden full of lights for my 2 year old youngest son and my 4 year old youngest daughter...they think it`s brilliant ......Christmas for kids is superb :wave:

Reaction score
Just got back from late night shopping in romsey (well not really late night). saw santa at the top of barclays bank, but we convinced him not to jump :D, instead a big cherry picker took him down. had a great time :thumb:. not doing alot at the weekend, just 'revising'...ahem... :D

Reaction score
Rush said:
I will accept 1 winner from you m8....i have been setting up my garden full of lights for my 2 year old youngest son and my 4 year old youngest daughter...they think it`s brilliant ......Christmas for kids is superb
happywave.gif

I do multiple bets 4-5 or 6 horses never do favs, always outsiders. Up £300.25 this week :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
itsme said:
Backing winners on the gee gees [ I hope]:) , crunching:user: watching the rain come down:D

Exotic Dancer 5/1 in the Boylesports.com Gold Cup Handicap Chase (grade 3) on saturday at cheltenham or Knowhere ew . :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well Exotic Dancer won at 7/1 and Knowhere came second . so that was a winner and the forecast for me :D

Ask a Question