Anybody done a MCSD with Koenig-Solutions?

A

Andy Kendall

Hi,

I was thinking about getting the MCSD with a company called
Koenig-Solutions. They are based in India and are CHEAP!

Anybody had any expereinces or heard any comments about them?

Thanks,

Andy

G

I haven't heard about it. But I have heard that you can do the MCSD cheaper in those countries such Indonesia as well

Wat I want to know, maybe you could help me, do you know if I want to do the MCSD-exams, do I have to purchase the Visual Studio.NET professional edition of is it enough if I buy the academic edition

Thanks for your attention and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Though my post seems to be little newer but I wanted to share some information regarding Koenig with you. One of my friends have done a MCSE course with them last summer and is quite happy with the institute. They are quite cheap as compared to other institutes in Europe and moreover the duration of the course was also short which suited him. The level of instruction was also quite satisfactory. The only think that he dint like much was the traffic in Delhi but that is totally out of control of the institute.

He also mentioned that there were 3 more centers in other parts of the country and they are quite quieter but he chose Delhi as he wanted to see the Taj-Mahal.

Hope this helps you. You can also visit their website: koenig-solutions.com if you want some more details.

Regards

Orlando

Ask a Question