Any more new articles PCREVIEW !?!

Reaction score
Just wondering if your doing anymore articles on anything ?!?! I find them intresting to read and learn about ! lol :)

Hope to see some soon :)

Thanx

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well Belloni, thats quite good timing when you ask this :) I'm finished uni for the year this Friday which leaves me with 3 months of working for myself (webdesign etc...) and in this time I've got lots of articles planned. Becky finished university last Friday and she also has some articles on the way this week (shes also doing website/design work over the summer until she gets a permanent job).

Over the next few weeks you should be seeing a much more active review site. I've wanted to get lots of articles out this year but haven't had time - but thats all starting to change now :)

Reaction score
Wicked :) lol Glad to hear it and i will gladly read ALL of the articles and learn alot i guess !!! hehe :)

Can't wait :) Thanx for the heads up :p

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm working on an article about Excel at the moment, it should be finished on wednesday :)

Reaction score
kk Can't wait even though i hardly use Excel only at school in I.C.T but always up for learning new things ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have been using spreadsheets since 1991 and Excel came along much later, It used to be Lotus 123, was a company sponsored 5 day course in Tokyo, Japan. That is when I first used a laptop, it was a Toshiba as thick as a big mac :D

I look forward to reading it just to make sure I have not been doing it wrong all these years :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Finished it yesterday :)

The article will hopefully be up soon (perhaps tonight or tomorrow), it's currently awaiting editing ;)

P.S. It's a very introductory article on Excel, not sure how much members here may learn from it...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ian - can it please go in the REAL reviews section, as opposed to the User Reviews? And then have an article discussion thread?

Please :p

Ask a Question