Any fast way to increase my blog traffic?

Reaction score
I created my blog months ago, found it only got little traffic. Any fast way to increase my blog traffic? Many thanks!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good content is the best way to get traffic there - just make sure you have plenty of blog posts about things people would like to read :) It will take time for links to build, but it will happen.

Once you have some good content, then try link exchanges with other related blogs.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
You gotta be able to stand out from the million other pointless blogs out there. If you got an exciting life (or semi eventful) all the better. Good luck.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
try not to spam public forums looking for attention even if you were a regular, it don't work either

:wave:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
piata said:
Hi, good articles are needed, but they take time and energy. thanks!

That's life our kid.

Tell me, what would make me interested in you?

What's so special about you to make you stand out from millions of other wannabes on the net?

Not a lot, probably.

You complain that articles take time and energy - of course they do, you don't get nothing for nothing.

Use Google and check out the lyrics to 'So What' by The Anti Nowhere League (a song also covered by Metallica).

They pretty much sum things up here :)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
try not to spam public forums looking for attention even if you were a regular, it don't work either

:wave:

thank for your advice, I will not do that.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
That's life our kid.

Tell me, what would make me interested in you?

What's so special about you to make you stand out from millions of other wannabes on the net?

Not a lot, probably.

You complain that articles take time and energy - of course they do, you don't get nothing for nothing.

Use Google and check out the lyrics to 'So What' by The Anti Nowhere League (a song also covered by Metallica).

They pretty much sum things up here :)

I totally agree with you, I'll try that song, I love music.:)

Reaction score
Alf said:
You gotta be able to stand out from the million other pointless blogs out there. If you got an exciting life (or semi eventful) all the better. Good luck.

thanks, it seems that my blog will not in high-traffic, I don't have exciting life.:(

Ask a Question