Any difference performance between "x800 xt" and "x800 xt AIW"?

Daniel Czajko

I don't care much for the AIW portion of the card but I keep seeing cheaper
"x800 xt AIW" than the regular "x800 xt". Is the AIW one slower in some
way? I though they were both supposed to have the same performance. Does
any one know?

Daniel Czajko

thanks!

Anyone have any clue as to why in some places the "x800 xt AIW" is selling
for less than the regular "x800 xt"?
Just curious.

com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

jeffc

Daniel Czajko said:
thanks!

Anyone have any clue as to why in some places the "x800 xt AIW" is selling
for less than the regular "x800 xt"?
Just curious.

Same amount of memory? Retail vs. OEM?