Antony Worral Thompson

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, it's an illness isn't it? (Always an "illness" if it's someone known to the public :rolleyes: )

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
And he is now trying to use the excuse he was abused as a child for his latest antics.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Well, it's an illness isn't it? (Always an "illness" if it's someone known to the public :rolleyes: )

Yup if its a celeb its an illness and they go off to rehab, but if its JOe Soap downthe road who maybe just maybe lives in a council house, then he is nothing but thieving scum and will land a prison term :(

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Never 'eard of 'im :confused:

He's a so called celebrity chef, although most programs I saw him cooking in, he actually burnt the food he was cooking..Thats a no no if your on the tv.:lol:

The guy has taken to swiping goodies from shops because he has fallen on hard times! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
He may have as his chain of cordon blue nosh shops went belly up, he has lost his multi million home and now only runs a pub/diner, poor fellow :eek: If it had been you or me we would have been before the beak as quick as two shakes of a lambs tail. One rule for them and one for us, sick my arse!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ask a Question