Another site I found

REM

"Jeff Needle" <[email protected]> wrote:
I know I'm always behind the curve, but I found this site today:

It's stuff that was freeware, now payware, with links to the last freeware
versions. I thought it was kinda nice.

That's my site Jeff. I had the best of intentions in keeping it more
current, but I'm pushed in a different direction these days.

If you, or anyone else knows of any other last freeware versions I'll
gladly add them to the site!

Susan Bugher

http://www.woundedmoon.org/win32_freeware.html

It's stuff that was freeware, now payware, with links to the last freeware
versions. I thought it was kinda nice.

Nice? NICE? *NICE?* I beg to differ. *IMO* REMbranded's Wounded Moon
site is a *GREAT* site!!! ;)

I'd say see the ACF Members Sites page for that and other great sites
but the PWH site is still down. :(

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware

Jeff Needle

REM said:
That's my site Jeff. I had the best of intentions in keeping it more
current, but I'm pushed in a different direction these days.

If you, or anyone else knows of any other last freeware versions I'll
gladly add them to the site!

Hey, I found a few interesting things there. Nice effort indeed. Thanks
for doing it.

REM

Susan Bugher <[email protected]> wrote:
Nice? NICE? *NICE?* I beg to differ. *IMO* REMbranded's Wounded Moon
site is a *GREAT* site!!! ;)

I really need to get back on task. I downloaded several programs I saw
mentioned and promptly forgot what was what :(
I'd say see the ACF Members Sites page for that and other great sites
but the PWH site is still down. :(

That is taking way longer than it should. I assume they are having
serious problems with the upgrade... and did not simply take the
weekend off!

Susan Bugher

REM said:
That is taking way longer than it should. I assume they are having
serious problems with the upgrade... and did not simply take the
weekend off!

I've watched a fair number of "4 hour" maintainance shutdowns on the
bookselling sites turn into 48 hours. So far it's looking like SOP to
me: original plan/time estimate based on "if all goes well" -
unanticipated problems in RL . . .

Let's see what happens tomorrow. It wouldn't take much effort to mirror
the main pages on another site - if the PWH site still isn't available
perhaps we should consider doing that.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware