animation progs???

Gandalf

I have got sight and sound by logotron to try.
after hours of searching for good free animation progs i have found Pivot
makes it quick and easy to make simple stick-man animations. The animation
can be saved as an animated gif, sequence of bitmaps or a native file so
that they can be edited later. You can also build your own stick figures,
save them and include them in your animation.

http://www.geocities.com/peter_bone_uk/pivot.html

Seems like fun and easy for the younger ones. Anyone got a good package for
ks2 to use with photographs from digi cam either as jpgs or gif or why?

Thanks

Susan Bugher

Gandalf said:
after hours of searching for good free animation progs i have found Pivot
http://www.geocities.com/peter_bone_uk/pivot.html

Seems like fun and easy for the younger ones. Anyone got a good package for
ks2 to use with photographs from digi cam either as jpgs or gif or why?

Not a package but have a look at Colour Editor - also by Peter Bone:
http://www.geocities.com/peter_bone_uk/software.html

<q>
Colour Editor can change a particular colour in a bitmap to another
colour when there are a lot of separated regions of the colour, which
would take a long time to change by filling each one. It can also change
colours that are not exactly the same by adjusting the tollerance, which
can be used to edit colours in photos. Now includes bulk image editor.
</q>

It's fun to play with (and pretty easy to use). My grandaughter and I
enjoyed giving people green hair etc. etc. . . Also nice for some more
serious uses. . .

ColorEditor.zip (558KB)
http://atlas.walagata.com/w/peterbone/ColorEditor.zip

Susan