***Angry KID MUST See**** :)

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals.

I have translated it for you.

######### #### ###### Find the ####### ###### #### #######, ###### ####

Game what the ###### ###### #### ####### ##### stupid ######## ##### ####### ######, ####### is going on with the ###### ####### ########

#########, the ####### ###### #### #######, ###### ####

call this a Game what the ###### ###### #### ####### ##### stupid ######## ##### ####### ######, ####### is the ###### ####### ######## #########, Find the ####### ###### #### ####### , ###### ####

Game what ######## game ###### ###### #### ####### ##### stupid ######## ##### ####### ######, ####### is going on with the ###### ####### ########

#########, Find the ####### ###### #### #######, ###### ####

what the ###### ###### #### ####### ##### stupid ######## ##### ####### ######, ####### is going on with this ####### lot of ###### ####### ########

Etc: Etc::lol:

Reaction score
ur kidding right?

wtf is all the ######

write out line by line please!!!

do u know german then?
is it even german?!!?

o and chelsea i didnt get who u meant there
give me more clues....

Reaction score
psd99 said:
ur kidding right?

wtf is all the ######

do u know german then?
is it even german?!!?
kein spreche ich nicht Deutsches, aber mein Großvater, gibt es Menge von schwören Wörter folglich #####

Reaction score
psd99 said:
ur kidding right?

wtf is all the ######

do u know german then?
is it even german?!!?
English >>No I dont speak german but my grandfather did, there is a lot of swear words hence ####

Reaction score
oh right got u
many thanks there

:)

i thght it was german because it sounds like german.

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
ok i got a brief translation a while back on the german kid the one on the site you posted psd was not correct. the translation i dod not have word for word but what was hapening was that he was playing a game online. People were caming around his respawn point so everytime he respawned they would kill him. That is why he was getting so stressed and then the time he got excited he was saying things along the lines of "im a genius come and get me now" because he had managed to avoid the campers but then he completely flipped because the snuck up onn him and killed him yet again:lol: all true well that is what a german speaking person told me anyways

Ask a Question