Anyone got an iPad?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Just got me self an iPad the other day, wondering if anyone else has got one yet?

I went up town and wasn't planning on getting an iPad but I had a go of one in the apple store and was amazed by the quality. The colour and definition of the screen has to be seen to believed!

Browsing the internet is so much faster and easier on the iPad than my laptop, so the laptops going ^^. Battery life is good too, at least 10 hours of use before it needs charging.

Not really clued up about the apps yet, dont know what to get. Got angry birds hd, traffic rush, wallpapers HD and a few other games. Angry birds is so addictive :p must of done around 6 hours on it ;-)

Being able to surf the net in a matter of seconds is a bonus, i can switch it on and within 30 seconds im browsing the net compared to me laptop having to wait a good few minutes!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tempted, but if i get one i'm waiting for the 2nd gen that is due soon. ;)

Still a shame you cant get flash on the iPad without jailbreaking though...

Reaction score
Well, I have one, but the hard drive is too small. I'll probably get a 32 gig 2nd generation when it comes out.

Reaction score
my wife brought two back from singapore , one for me , one for her ....

we have the 32gb wifi & 3g ones.

they are very good but im not sure if they are worth the money.

ive just worked out how to stream films from my pc to my ipad downstairs , quite cool but pointless.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Every time I hear the name iPad I think of feminine hygiene products and snigger like a schoolboy.

This is probably a deficiency of mine.

Sorry.

Ask a Question