Android Tablet Advice

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting rid of my Samsung 10 tablet as I am getting fed up with the poor battery,

Can anyone recommend and good Android tablet with a good long lasting battery, please? - I intend to use it mainly for gaming etc.

I am especially impressed with Huawei. Any thoughts?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I have a Huawei Mediapad M3 is really good ... you'll probably want an M5.

:user:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Amazon, Argos, PCWorld?

(around £330)

:user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it worth going for a 64 Gb Ram tablet or would this be OK for most games, please?

I don't game on Android, so I'm not sure of typical storage requirements. How much storage are you using on your current tablet - it may be best to judge from that :).

I would guess that 32GB would suit most people and there's always the option to add a MicroSD card to expand it if require in future.

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I would suggest you get the 64GB Hard drive version because when you move apps and games to the SD card, it only moves the app data, and not any additional downloaded content as you get farther into the game. You can always root your device and force the apps to live on the SD card, but then you are risking crashes or errors.

Ask a Question