• Pixel
  • Pixel XL
  • Pixel 2
  • Pixel 2 XL
  • Pixel 3
  • Pixel 3 XL

Please note!
Leaving the beta program
You may opt out of the programme at any time to return to the stable, public version of Android. If you opt out when your device is running a beta version of Android, all user data on the device will be wiped. If you choose to stay enrolled until the end of the programme, you will graduate from the programme and receive an update to the stable public release of Q. Your device will not be wiped.

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I can see you're excited about this release. Do you think they are serious about all the new privacy features? Or are they just trynna safe face?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I really like my Huawei phone, but I am a little jealous that you get access to updates so quickly... At least I probably won't have to wait as long as I did for updates with Samsung! What do you think of it so far?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I can see you're excited about this release. Do you think they are serious about all the new privacy features? Or are they just trynna safe face?

How do you mean? Its no worse than Apple or Huawei! :lol:

Anyway, beta installed last night. Can't say I've noticed any game breaking bugs or issues yet.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
First issue I've found. Santander's banking app thinks my phone is now rooted due to the Q beta and wont work. That's a bugger. But an easy fix.

Ask a Question