An Android User's Perspective: Two Weeks with the iPhone 6s

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Spot have published their second article looking at the iPhone 6s from an Android user's perspective - here's a snippet:

I’ll start by expressing my frustration at one of the worst aspects of using an iPhone: the lack of a back button.

Apple has been obsessed with minimalism for years, which is why many of their products include the bare minimum amount of inputs: the MacBook with its ludicrous one USB Type-C port is just one example. The iPhone 6s features home, power, and volume buttons, and for a smartphone this really isn’t enough.

Read the full article at Tech Spot

Reaction score
iPhone6 = over priced must have gadget(so over priced I dont want one!)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... have they got 2 button mice yet? I suspect they'll get the scroll wheel too. :)

:user:

Reaction score
9LlEeiH.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
When my iPhone 4 bites the dust - which it shows no sign of doing - at this moment in time I'd opt for Samsung/Android, that combo looks good to me.

However, I am quite fond of my iPhone 4, mostly used for music playback a la iPod and as a telephone though I have recently installed a couple of Apps, a Banking thingie and Uber minicabs. Adventurous huh? :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Samsung/Android are gettin' a hammering over security ... If I were you, I'd stick to the Apple. :eek:

I'll keep me Nexus. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Samsung/Android are gettin' a hammering over security ... If I were you, I'd stick to the Apple. :eek:

I'll keep me Nexus. :)

Really? My goodness gracious :eek:

I've no intention of changing anyway until the iPhone bites the dust which is unlikely. I've even bought a new battery for it cos I mistakenly thought the original battery was dying. But it isn't.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well I've had a Nexus 6P for a week now and its fantastic and it confirms to me just how much I love and indeed missed stock Android. Even though the Oneplus One was running a very near stock Android 5.1.1 by Cyanogen, and some of the tweaks were nice, there's nothing like stock pure Android. :)

Marshmellow is amazing and the battery saving with Doze is outstanding. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Or the Motorola Moto X Play or Style/Pure are great phones along with the Oneplus X and Two (if you can get an invite!) :)

Ask a Question