Amazing kite flying skills

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Check out this guy! Apparently he is in his 80s and is deaf so the crowds wave their hands instead of applauding. Make sure you watch the very end - what an amazing landing!

:bow:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
That was beautiful and incredibly soothing... Not to mention the hand to eye coordination, that must be seriously difficult to master :bow:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That was absolutely brilliant! What a clever man to handle three kites so skillfully - and artistically. I thought the choice of music matched the display awfully well. (It's also one of my favourite pieces, so doubly enjoyable.) Excellent find Becky. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I still can't get my head around how he controlled the middle kite so skillfully using just his torso!! Incredible.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Wow! That was brilliant to say the least, he must be flying kites since long and truly is a master at it.

The music was sooooo appropriate that at one time into the video it reminded me of The dance of the sugar plum fairy from Fantasia where the fairies are dancing on ice in similar pattern as the kites in the sky.

That was a great find Becky, thank you for sharing it with us!

:bow:

Reaction score
Great find Becky and very soothing. Never flown a kite myself.That chap must have wrists like iron.
historian

Ask a Question