Always open WE on flash insertion?

Todd

Hi All,

XP-Pro-SP3

Is there was to tell the registry that whenever
a USB flash drive is inserted, to only and always
open Windows Explorer (WE) regardless of Autorun
or any other file types (extensions) on the drive?

Many thanks,
-T

Iceman

In this group Todd wrote in message
Hi All,

XP-Pro-SP3

Is there was to tell the registry that whenever
a USB flash drive is inserted, to only and always
open Windows Explorer (WE) regardless of Autorun
or any other file types (extensions) on the drive?

In 'My Computer', right-click on your USB drive and select Properties >
AutoPlay. Then under 'Actions' check 'Open folder to view files'.