All in one program

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have been using the Advanced Windows Care on and off since a long time. This program continued to improve every time a new version was released. This time again when a new version was announced I downloaded it and wanted to see what new improvements were. I was very surprised when I started using it, the program now offers everything in terms of PC maintenance one could imagine to be bundled in one single program.

I am sure many users need these utilities and need to do the tasks individually, for instance, defragging, spyware sweep, system optimizing, memory optimizer, registry fix, spyware removal, junk file clean-up, TCP Optimizer, Firefox optimizer and much, much more. How would you ike all these tasks to be taken care of by a single program automatically and efficiently? What if all this were taken care of by one single click? Interested? Look nowhere! Download Advnced Windows Care 3 Make sure you update the program after downloading and installing it. The program has the option on the main interface window.

Be aware this is a Beta version so if you feel uncomfortable using it you may wait for the Final version to be released. I have been using it now for over a week and I find improvements in the performance of my PC in some departments. Try it and if you think you have benefited, do come back on this thread and share your experience.

daveydoom

Trusted Advisor
Reaction score
I've never been a believer in those "all in one" programs. They are usually bloated and tend to perform some tasks "ok", but quite often they do nothing "really well".

Just my opinion :) .

Ask a Question