Album Art - I need help!!!

G

I am somewhat mp3 savvy. I know how to get album art when you rip with MusicMatch and the like, but I cannot figure out how to get the Media Center (not media player) to display art. Even when I manually add album art, it doesn't show up. I have researched as much as I can and have gone to album properties and customized the art. I give up. I need help!

G

----- Onytay wrote: ----

I am somewhat mp3 savvy. I know how to get album art when you rip with MusicMatch and the like, but I cannot figure out how to get the Media Center (not media player) to display art. Even when I manually add album art, it doesn't show up. I have researched as much as I can and have gone to album properties and customized the art. I give up. I need help!

Make sure you have your vies settings on full mode (open the view menu at the top of the screen, select full mode, under full mode options select show menu bar) this just makes it easier to switch modes, then right click on your song in Media Player, and select find album info~ hope this helps

Ask a Question