Air travel in the future?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
This futuristic see-through plane has been unveiled by Airbus. Pretty cool... :D

[Youtube]loalahej67s&feature=player_embedded[/Youtube]

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
While I applaud the idea, as muck said, it will never fly. Aside from the safety concerns with materials that could be used for such a see through area (adequate materials have not yet been invented), the corporate world will never allow such a thing.

Remember, we were supposed to have flying cars by 2000, according to those from the 40's and 50's.

Reaction score
Yes we have flying cars there are two companies in the US that I know of that are about to go into production the problem is that you will not only have a driving licence but also a pilots licence. Big toys for wealthy boys. :bow:

Oh yea of little faith Sir Mucks that is what they said about the Wright brothers in 1903 and by 1916 there were very good fighter planes e.g. Sopwith Camel and the Fokker DR3 both with a speed over 100 mph great steps in so little time.:p

And as for the toilets Nivrip I am sure that they would have a modesty curtain that you could use:thumb:

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm an ex-RAF AMechA ... it won't fly as that guy sees it, no damn seatbelts. :p

Reaction score
Aha now I know where you are coming from I once flew from the West Indies to the UK in one of Transport Commands Comet's, everything rattled and shook, most disconcerting. Put head between knees and kiss bottom good by.:blush:

Reaction score
P.S. Had a look at your photo's Mr Mucks great shots are you watching Spring Watch?

Ask a Question