Afternoon All

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
happywave.gif

I haven't kept you all up to date with my err, little problem, have I ... sorry about that, but I've been a little anxious.

I'll cut to the chase,

Had my first Laser 'treatment' today and I'm please to say all went well. Flash photography will never be the same. ;)

They did get all the burst blood vessels. :thumb:

I'll need a checkup in a week or so and if all is well, another later within a month. If that's OK also, then we is cooking baby. :D

Sorry about the stats, was trying to get them done this morning before I left for Hospital but had "the knock on the door" a little earlier than I thought ... I like free taxi's.

I'm as pleased as punch, to say the least.

no one gets banned today
laughingsmiley.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad it went OK mucks :D What was the procedure like if you don't mind me asking :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Glad to hear everythings going smoothly muck's.....:D ..Keep us posted though...

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Glad it went OK mucks :D What was the procedure like if you don't mind me asking :)
You want the gory details?? ... There has been a lot of talk on a US site I visit on how the powers that be have tortured 'suspects' since 9/11 ... well, they missed one. ;)

My vision, after those nasty stinging eye drop, is almost a total white-out ... they always last a damn sight longer that it should with me ... so I won't be hanging on here much longer, but will post again later this evening.

I have no lights on, curtains are closed and the monitor is like a ball of white fire ... the sun glasses are useless.
laughingsmiley.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ahhh i know what that feels like muck's....just like Arc eye...

peahouse05

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Mucks,
Delighted it went well. Hope it doesn't feel like 'Arc eye' that's like permanent 'sand in eye'.
Regards,
peahouse05:thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
... that is a lot better

crazylegs said:
just like Arc eye...
Well, sorry to disappoint you all, but it ain't nothing like that at all ... :p

You don't 'see' the light at all ... fact is, I didn't see very much of anything.
laughingsmiley.gif

You have eye drops to dilate (silly word) the pupil, they always sting, then they give you more eye drops to numb the eye, better than having an injection. ;)

They stick some sort of contact lens in and then clamp the eyelid open, sounds worse than it actually was, never felt a thing.

I was concerned about blinking, the little clamp thingies stop you from blinking. Wasn't too fussed about the head band though. :D

They all wear protected goggles, and they looked a little spacmanish, more stupid than anything ... not the best of eyewear.

Not much else to tell ... not allowed to drive for 24hrs ;) and no swimming for a few days. :D

Ask your friendly optician for some of them dilating eye drops, but go with a friend or take a white stick.
laughingsmiley.gif

I can see you ....
happywave.gif

Ask a Question