Adware.BlazeFind

I have this adware: in the compressed file BridgeX.dll within C:\documents
and settings\ownwer\local settings\temporary internet files that Norton anti
virus was not able to delete, how do I delete it? in case I delete it will it
affect my computer?

Michael Cole [MSFT]

You can find more information regarding Spyware and how to remove it at
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spyware.mspx

--
Michael Cole
MCSE, MCSA, CISSP

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!

--------------------
./From: "Peter" <0spam0 AT rogers DOT com>
./Subject: Re: Adware.BlazeFind
./Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 05:11:44 -0400
./Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin
./
./Google to find the free Adaware SE/CWShredder and run
./
./--
./Peter.
./Toronto, Canada.