Advice on a PC / IT Hardware Company

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Me not personally, they are however, a reputable company other PCReview members have dealt with them in the past.

Pros & Cons with who ever you deal with. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have bought a couple of items from them and had no problems. They have been in business for quite a few years and seem to be a decent supplier. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've used scan quite a few times and not had any problems with them :). Had to RMA something a couple of years ago and that was also a smooth process from what I remember.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well FWIW I've had some horrendous experiences with Scan and about 5 or 6 years ago I vowed never to use them again.

I think the worst experience I had was having to return a faulty Creative Sound card that came in two parts - the card itself and an interface panel.

Scan alleged one of those parts wasn't the original one they sent me and refused to honour the RMA and also threatened to return the unit(s) and charge me for the postage. Scans claim was totally false.

In the end I did manage to convince them I was telling the truth and as I recall received a credit note - not a refund or replacement. There were several other occasions where they were less than decent and because of this I'm giving Scan a lifelong boycott - they're awful.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My experience with Scan is one order. A PC case. It went without issue.

Ask a Question