Advent ADE-1300k Help!!

Reaction score
Hello,

I was given a Advent ADE-1300k webcan for christmas and when i went to install it i got an error message saying "windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware" (code39)

I have tried all my usb ports (including self powered ones) but with still the same outcome.

I am running windows xp pro sp2

I have tried it on my friends computer who is running windows xp pro but on a fresh install,

Any help would be great

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Try this

Did you install the driver before connecting it? Have you tried reinstalling the driver?

...and welcome! :thumb:

Reaction score
Thank you for your quick reply,

Yes i installed the driver before connecting the webcam and i have tried reinstalling the driver before and after pluging the webcam in.

The driver is an exe file

Reaction score
When i said i have tried it on my friends computer i ment to say that it worked on his comp so could it be something to do with sp2?

Reaction score
For my the same error with this webcam. Then trying install it on PC, I get error what can't find drivers, USB audio drivers. WebCam work but without MICrophone.

Then I try install whis webcam on notebook, everything going fine and webcam work.

Where is the problem on PC? Can somebody help my?

Ask a Question