advanced find

Nick

My Advanced find doesn't work. The search icon appears to be working, but
doesn't. I've tried searching a small folder for a file with know text in
the subject and get no results. If I use the regular find option in a
specific folder, that works.
Windows XP Home, Office 2000
Nick

Bill R [MVP]

could you please run through the specific steps you are using. try a simple
search to test functionality.

awad

Hi Bill and Nick -
I'm having exactly the same problem. Have you come across a solution
yet?
Like Nick, I'm also using Windows XP Home with Office 2000. I've also
applied SP1a and SP3.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.
Mike
(e-mail address removed)

--------------------------------------
Nick Apr 16 2004, 3:28 pm

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.interop
From: "Nick" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:27:38 -0500
Subject: advanced find

My Advanced find doesn't work. The search icon appears to be working,
but doesn't. I've tried searching a small folder for a file with know
text in the subject and get no results. If I use the regular find
option in a specific folder, that works.
Windows XP Home, Office 2000
Nick

Bill R [MVP] Apr 19 2004, 5:31 pm

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.interop