several months ago. I did not bother to search for a registry fix at that
time:

5. K_Mueller View profile
More options Dec 21 2005, 9:17 am

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.forms
From: K_Mueller <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 05:17:04 -0800
Subject: RE: Acrobat Toolbar problems
It is the PDFMaker Office Addin!

Set the registry value of the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MASCHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\ACCESS\Addins\PDFMaker.Office­Addin
LoadBehavior

from 3 to 0

To disconnect the Addin. The Addin need a exclusive access to the DB to
insert the PDF Toolbar.

Klaus

:

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

saintor1

Exactly what I needed! Thank you.

Below is a post I found on GooglegGroups. I cannot verify it here as I
deleted the actual Addin file when I ran into the issue you described

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.forms