Adobe 7.0 for XP download problem

Reaction score
Hi,

After re-installing XP all is going fine expect now I need to download Adobe 7.0, but when I click on download and after it runs the first time I get message which states:

This file does not have a program associated in it for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Option control panel. (Then later) Unable to launch AOM file.

Well, I went to Control Panel>Tools>Folder Options and then I am lost. I have no idea how to create a program association for this.

I did delete the Adobe 7.0 that I had (it's still in the recycle bin if I need it) in case that was the problem.

P.S. How do you answer so that you have a little picture on the side and your favorite quotes when you answer (just out of curiosity).

Any suggestions please?
Kindest regards,
Linda

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
ok from what i can find it is a settings file for after effects, it could be that you are downloading a mac version, i did that once

Edit:
oh yeah to get the avatar pic and signature go into your control panel and you should see the links

Reaction score
Well, there was simply no way to download the 7.05 so I got my 7.0 out of the recycle bin, found the .exec file and now it works just fine. I think I'll just leave good enough alone. But thank you for your help in any case.
Kindest regards,
Linda

Ask a Question