administrator wont let me click mon links in my emails, help

freds problem with links

i cannot figure out why my outlook wont let me click on links that i get on
my email, a notce comes up that says adminstrator wont allow . how do i
repair this

thanks nFred

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your
internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control
panel, Internet options, Advanced tab).
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

"freds problem with links" <freds problem with
news:D[email protected]...