administrator account... help me!!!!

G

hi! can someone help me, im new using window xp, and i did an administrator account, and one guest account to my sister. when i tried to log on as administrator i couldnt i think it doenst acept my password... now i using my guest sister accout but i cant remove or install programs to my computer because it is log in as a guest... please please help me to erase my administrator account or to do something to my computer..

R

roger

Hi,

hi! can someone help me, im new using window xp, and i did an administrator account, and one guest account to my sister. when i tried to log on as administrator i couldnt i think it doenst acept my password... now i using my guest sister accout but i cant remove or install programs to my computer because it is log in as a guest... please please help me to erase my administrator account or to do something to my computer..

Lost password:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm

(Courtesy of MVP Jupiter Jones)

Good luck

Ask a Question