Windows XP Admin Rights

Reaction score
Ok a friend of mine is flapping over his admin rights on XP pro SP2

Apparently Nero has restricted access to him.

I told him to go into properties security however he no longer has access. We thought this was due to him not being admin user, hoever he is only user on pc ad cannot log out and into a admin account. I knw the above is very brief and course but any ideas on this he's waiting lol

TIA

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:

I told him to go into properties security however he no longer has access. We thought this was due to him not being admin user, hoever he is only user on pc ad cannot log out and into a admin account. I knw the above is very brief and course but any ideas on this he's waiting lol

TIA
Restart in Safe Mode ...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321305

;)

Reaction score
admin& nero

TriplexDread said:

TIA
could be that nero was set up by someone having admin rights and it will automatically lock him out of it. We do this were i sometimes work so that if we need to copy data we can, but general users can not.

Ask a Question