Adding websites

josh

I want to add multiple website so that I can edit and manage it for some
friends of mine who are starting up their own businesses. Is there a way to
add multiple sites?

Thomas A. Rowe

Where do you want to do this, your local machine or on your live/remote web site?

Thomas A. Rowe
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

http://www.Ecom-Data.com

josh

What I want to do is work on some friends websites from one central location.
But to do that I need to add their sites somehow so when I click on that site
all I have to do is enter the user and pass then have access. I guess what
I'm wanting to do is access that specific website server remotely. Does that
make sense? If at all? I'm trying to get started working on websites
part-time, while I am good at creating them, I'm having trouble access all of
them from one point. Is this even possible with FP2003?

Tom [Pepper] Willett

If you want to access the web server remotely and work on the site live, the
site must have the FrontPage server extensions installed, and you must have
the appropriate user/password log in information.

You would work on the site by opening front page, and File | Open Site
and input the correct URL, normally http://www.sitename.com and input the
credentials when prompted.
--
===
Tom [Pepper] Willett
wrote in message : What I want to do is work on some friends websites from one central
location.
: But to do that I need to add their sites somehow so when I click on that
site
: all I have to do is enter the user and pass then have access. I guess what
: I'm wanting to do is access that specific website server remotely. Does
that
: make sense? If at all? I'm trying to get started working on websites
: part-time, while I am good at creating them, I'm having trouble access all
of
: them from one point. Is this even possible with FP2003?
:
: "Thomas A. Rowe" wrote:
:
: > Where do you want to do this, your local machine or on your live/remote
web site?
: >
: > --
: > Thomas A. Rowe