Adding Contacts

ljg

After saving my contacts, I can not find them when I search for them.
know it is there because when I sync with my Blackberry it appear
Please hel

Vince Averello

A few questions:
- are you looking at a filtered view of your contacts?
- do you have multiple contact-type folders?

ljg

"ljg" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

After saving my contacts, I can not find them when I search for them
know it is there because when I sync with my Blackberry it appears
Please help-

No to both questions, it just started happenin

Vince Averello

Can you do an Advanced Find across all your folder to try to find where the
contacts might have gone?

ljg

Vince said:
Can you do an Advanced Find across all your folder to try to find wher
the
contacts might have gone?

"ljg" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

No to both questions, it just started happening-

Thank you, I will try tha