ActiveSync connection

Coder

Is there a way to get information on the current active activesync
connection such as if the connection is via USB cradle (non-remote) or
802.11 net card (remote)?

Thanks

Christin Boyd [MS]

Nope, there's no way to find out if the AS connection is via USB or net
card. We *might* get that feature in a future version of Active Sync, but
it's a low priority.

Christin Boyd
Program Manager
Visual Studio for Devices