Active Desktop Items

How do I delete an Active Desktop Item after it is on the desktop - I can not
close out of it.

Nepatsfan

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Display.
Select the Desktop Page.
Select Customize Desktop.
In Desktop Items, select the Web page.
Select the item you want to remove and select Delete.
Note: I think you can remove the check mark and the item will no
longer be displayed but will remain available in case you want to
enable it in the future.

Nepatsfan
"Mike - Active desktop items" <Mike - Active desktop
news:[email protected]...