Action center problem with win 7

Black Baptist

Hi folks, it takes 15 to 20 seconds for the action center icon to show in
the notification area on startup after all other icons have already shown.
Anyone know what would cause this long delay? TIA

webster72n

Just a reminder:

You are in a Vista Group.

"Black Baptist" wrote in message

Hi folks, it takes 15 to 20 seconds for the action center icon to show in
the notification area on startup after all other icons have already shown.
Anyone know what would cause this long delay? TIA

Black Baptist

Just a reminder:

You are in a Vista Group.

"Black Baptist" wrote in message

Hi folks, it takes 15 to 20 seconds for the action center icon to show
in the notification area on startup after all other icons have already
shown. Anyone know what would cause this long delay? TIA

Yeap but I can't find any windows 7 groups.

Black Baptist

**** YOU BLACK BASTARD! REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER
AND LET ME SMELL YOUR GRANDSON'S DIAPER!
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!

Don't have a grandson, sorry for posting a win7 question here just thought
someone might know the answer. :)