Acronis True Image 9 or 10

Ayush

When i went to download.com, there is "Acronis True Image Home 10" listed
but
When i go to acronis.com, there is only "Acronis True Image 9.0 Home"

Why is that ?

I know i should post this to the acronis forum but i am having problems registering
on that site ...

Ayush

Here are those links :

http://www.acronis.com.sg/homecomputing/products/trueimage/

http://www.download.com/Acronis-True-Image-Home/3000-2242_4-10596480.html

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

Replied To :

"Ayush" <ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com> wrote in message
: When i went to download.com, there is "Acronis True Image Home 10" listed
: but
: When i go to acronis.com, there is only "Acronis True Image 9.0 Home"
:
:
: Why is that ?
:
:
:
: I know i should post this to the acronis forum but i am having problems registering
: on that site ...
:
: --
: > Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]
:
:

Ayush

If anyone wants to decide between Imaging programs, this is very good Web-Page :
http://disk-imaging-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search > www.Google.com
Want to know about a term > http://en.wikipedia.org

Replied To :

"Ayush" <ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com> wrote in message
: Here are those links :
:
: -------------------------------------------------------------
:
: "Ayush" <ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com> wrote in message
: :: When i went to download.com, there is "Acronis True Image Home 10" listed
:: but
:: When i go to acronis.com, there is only "Acronis True Image 9.0 Home"
::
::
:: Why is that ?
::
::
::
:: I know i should post this to the acronis forum but i am having problems
registering
:: on that site ...
::
:: --
:: > Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]
::
::
:
:

rtc

Hello,
Before downloading anything,please read user comments
on the forum.
Acronis is very good but new releases tend to have
"funnies".

Peter

rtc said:
Hello,
Before downloading anything,please read user comments
on the forum.
Acronis is very good but new releases tend to have
"funnies".

I find Trueimage 9 works exactly as it should; does what it says. Very
rare these days. An excellent product.